Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby Shower Centerpiece Diaper Chair

Baby Shower Centerpiece
This adorable little diaper cake chair is a perfect gift for an office friend or a cute gift to the hospital visit when mommy has her little one. They have been pretty popular for me as baby shower centerpieces on occasions.

The presentation is the little plush dog lounges on the diaper cake chair displaying the carter baby sneakers. The chair is made of diapers and a receiving blanket. Like all our gift pieces are wrapped perfectly in cellophane and shipped in a box that is prepared to be shake proof.

The nice and unique thing of this little gift piece is the little twist to your everyday diaper cake. Let the pictures speak for themselves.



Diaper CakeCute Diaper Cake Chair
Avaliable on Etsy or Ebay

5 comments:

Laura said...

This is adorable. Your blog is kept really nice.

Super Mom | Maternity Belly Bands said...

This is my first time to visit your blog and I actually like it. I have a knack in searching for blogs related to Tummy Tankz.

Cali-delights said...

Thank you Laura, and Super Mom Maternity Belly Bands. I love when people leave their feedback on my arrangements. I took a look at your store and its great. One of these days I might blog about the stores that visit me and I will surely include you :)!!

Fakharuddin40 said...

Adorable. I love it. so nice gifts.

Send gifts to Pakistan

Cristina said...

I love the chairs what a unique and creative ides. I want to use it for my sister in law who's having triplets in may!!!