Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Baby Related Links

I've added links that I find to be informative. The gender predictor is a fun little test you can do to guess what you baby's gender will be if your an expecting mother. I went on a hunt to find out how right it could be. I found that in most cases when I asked the women I knew, 8 out of 10 had the gender the Chinese Calendar had chosen. So being that is for fun and knowing it can’t be guaranteed, it was fun to see how close it really gets.


Baby Gender Chinese Predictor

On another note, this may be a common thing to do at baby showers that I was not aware of but at mine, someone told me that the 7th gift opened is the next women to have a baby. And what was funny was the girl who had given me the 7th gift I opened, was indeed already pregnant.

No comments: