Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hallow Spirit Candle

As I have mentioned before in previous blogs, the great thing about being creative and making different things is that the possibilities are endless. I have a good friend of mine that had a baby at the same time I did. When I say same time I mean almost literally the same time. We got pregnant with only about 4 days in difference. And our babies were only a day apart when we delivered.

Well for her baby shower she decided she was going to celebrate the arrival of her little girl with decorations of her favorite holiday. And it fit perfectly since the baby was due end of October.

Below is the picture of the favors given away at her baby shower.


My little girl Calista decided to help pose as Vana White for these candles :)
Both little girls turned 2 yesterday and today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rhiannon!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

2 year olds ROCK! You are going to have so much fun this year.

Mattnjessicad said...

Do you make & sell these items?