Thursday, June 12, 2008

Small Diaper Cake - 1 Tier

A perfect way to show your co-worker your appreciation for their baby's homecoming would be a perfect 1 tier diaper cake. There are 4 sizes offered, cupcakes, small cakes, 2 tier diaper cakes, and large diaper cakes for anything bigger then a 2 tier.



The small "1 tier diaper cakes" tend to be very popular because many times you just want a little something to give just about anyone. Nice big size diaper cakes are usually the hits at baby showers, but what if you just want to show your co-worker a gesture at the office, or you are going to go see someone at the hospital and you have already given them everything at the baby shower? Well diapers are a huge necessity and would never be of waste.

This cute Koala Diaper Cake was created to add to my collection to sell on Etsy.com but I ended up getting an order and the person considered it perfect for the occasion.

This small diaper cake "1 tier diaper cake" is made up of all the following essentials:
18 diapers, 1 (4oz) bottle, 2 wash cloths, 1 baby powder size(1.5oz), and 1 Carter's Koala Plush toy.

What is perfect also is no 2 are ever alike!
So you can always be sure of a unique gift.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at all the diaper cakes on your blog. VERY cute!

Anonymous said...

I love your diaper cakes... They are very unique looking.

Anonymous said...

I gave this mini cake to a co-worker who just had a baby and it was a hit, not just with my co-worker but with everyone who walked by !!! It was great because they are not very common and it is a very different and special gift..he said he left very honored with the thought of a gift above and beyond the usual gifts. I can't wait to have the opportunity to look like a hero again ;)

Anonymous said...

I have heard of diaper cakes before but I had never seen one before. Now I know why every one talks about how cute they are!

Sonya said...

Hi, nice to hear from you again. Sorry for just now getting around to posting your comment on my blog, but I've been so busy with my site that I haven't been blogging much lately. I'm glad you like the Q & A page. And as usual, your new cakes are adorable!