Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Diaper Cake on Etsy

On the 10th month anniversary of this blog I have decided to put my first diaper cake for sale on http://www.etsy.com. I started building diaper cakes about 3 years ago when I was expecting my little girl. I was looking online for cute ideas to decorate her room and there in the middle of my search I came to discovery the famous diaper cakes.

My first diaper cake was built for a gift I had for a girl that was due only a month after I was and now looking back, that diaper cake was the true test drive to what later became a passion.

These days I love making them and they have truly been successful and loved by every expecting mother that has received one. Most of my requests have been local by word of mouth.

So I decided that it was time to start a new era in my quest to see where my passion for building diaper cakes can go.

So to see my latest creation go to www.etsy.com

This cute diaper cake is the perfect gift to give a co-worker or friend. The Carter doggy sits so perfect making this cake adorable to even use as a table center piece.


No comments: