Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Shower Centerpieces

A blogger friend emailed me telling me that my little chairs idea was so cute. I wanted to write back and thank everyone who gives me feed back on how much they like my arrangements.


The diaper cake chairs centerpieces came from a memory I have of when I was a young child in the 70s. I don't know if anyone else can relate with me on this but there was a craze that happened around that time where parents could take their kid's first baby shoes and bronze them. Make cute display pieces for a decoration piece. My mom had made one of my first baby shoes and had it as a living room decoration for all of my early childhood years.

From that I thought why not use baby shoes as a display since they are so so adorable. So then I came up with the diaper cake that would be more of a decoration display piece then just a diaper cake.

Here is one of the ones I have available right now. Its perfect for a baby boy arrival. This centerpiece diaper cake chair has an adorable monkey plush displaying cute little baby sneakers.



Happy Babying!!!

1 comment:

Claire said...

Love this idea. Very cute unique centerpieces