Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cute baby shower centerpieces

Lately I have been getting inquiries on my centerpieces a little more then my diaper cakes. So I am displaying a few of my favorite cute pieces. Baby Showers are dressed up with great centerpieces that later become pieces to throw away. Why not make the centerpieces memorable and useful to the mommy and baby. Below are pictures of a baby girl sofa diaper cake.
Its not only adorable but all the pieces that go into making it are useful for the baby.



Ingrediants
14 Luvs diapers
a receiving blanket
Carter's Bunny Booties
Carter's shake rattle
one white hair bow for baby.
Follow us on Facebook at:
http://www.facebook.com/mommysdelights

1 comment:

Alexa said...

This diaper cake is so super cute. Can't wait to see more of your little new line of sofas/chairs.