Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bassinet Diaper Cake


A diaper cake does not always have to be in a the shape of a diaper cake. Why not put the imagination to work and come up with another design fitted for a perfect gift for a mom to be. The latest cake I created was a bassinet diaper cake. This one was built for a little girl as can be seen by the pink lase used around for the decoration.

The diaper cake has hidden little gifts and suited perfect for a unique gift. This particular one was not done for anyone special. It will be interesting to see what I do with this cute unique bassinet diaper cake.

5 comments:

Health Watch Center said...

Hi Cali-Delights :)

This is really a good idea... it is looking cute and beautiful... thank you for sharing....

New Born Baby Zone

DA6 said...

so cute..

PamelaMKramer said...

That's pretty sweet!

Keri said...

How did you make it. I have made some for friends and this one is just great.

Cali-delights said...

Hi Keri,

This was my first take to a bassinet. I must say I cheated for the first try. I places three layers high of diapers laying flat and building the rolled up ones around it. Then made sure the design covered up how I did it so it looked beautiful. Lots of ruffles and stuff. The teddy bear is what makes it stand out. You can look at my home page now http://diapercakes-n-candles.blogspot.com/ to see the Bassinett 2.0 new versions :)